Here's the rules..
Sounds like fun right? :-) I agree!
Here are Pooky's questions for me.
1. Where are you sitting as you write this post? In our family room (with Yo Gabba Gabba on in the background. In case you don't know what that is, it's quite possibly the most annoying children's show ever created).
2. What is the last book you read? The last book I read completely was Bringing Up Bebe. It's basically about an American woman who raises her little girl by European parenting standards. I spent a lot of time in Europe growing up, and it's important to me to raise our son in a similar environment in terms of parenting styles (especially when it comes to food). Needless to say, it was a great book and I learned a lot.
The book I'm currently in the middle of reading is Gone Girl, although I'm only like 10 pages into it. I went a little crazy purchasing books when I first got my Kindle, and so I'm slowly working my way through the 70-something unread books I have on there. :)
3. Which is your favorite of the Seven Dwarfs? My favorite one is probably Happy. To be completely honest though, I can only remember the names of like 4 of them. Shows you the last time I watched the movie Snow White, lol.
4. How do you like your eggs cooked? Scrambled eggs with shredded cheese! Prior to meeting my husband I used to always eat them over-medium, but then I met my husband and he got me hooked on scrambled eggs (with shredded cheese blended in). Now I'll probably never go back.
5. What would you do if Someone close to you in real life found out about your secret Blog? I don't have a secret blog, so I honestly don't know how to answer this. I don't hide my blog from anyone. There are some people who don't know I have a blog, but I'm not trying to hide it from them- it isn't a secret. If they asked, or if the topic ever came up, I'd gladly tell them and I'd love if they read it! :)
6. Who was your favorite teacher? That's a really hard one. Probably my Biochemistry II professor. He was my favorite professor at University of Texas and helped me so much (both personally and academically), especially when my mom passed away. Sadly, he passed away in 2009, but he was an awesome professor. He taught me so much.
7. Why do you think you were nominated for this Award? I don't know, but I'm grateful and thankful! :)
8. When was the last time you were spanked? Almost a month ago!! Since I had to restart my 1-year no spanking challenge over, I'm about to officially hit month 1 of my new 1-year no spanking challenge. I'm excited and more determined than ever.
9. If you were lost in the woods with no cell service, and no one with you- what 3 things would you want to have with you? I would want people, lol. My husband and son without a doubt. But, if people aren't an option, then I would probably want food, water, and a car with GPS to get me out of there.
10. What is your favorite quote? Another hard question. :) I'll list my top 3. 1) "Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end." -Unknown
2) "We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned so as to live the life that is waiting for us." - Joseph Campbell
3) "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to let your heart go walking around outside your body." -EL James
The next half of this is to nominate 11 people and write them 11 questions.
I'm really not good at nominating people because I always feel really bad if I leave people out. :( However, I'm truly grateful that I got nominated.
For those of you who haven't been nominated yet, feel free to comment and I'd be happy to write questions for you so you can participate because I really don't want anyone to be left out.