Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Life is a Whirlwind- An Update on Me

I'm still (barely) alive! I feel like every week I'm saying "our lives are crazy right now!" but it's totally true. Our to-do list is growing by the day (over 50 things on it as I blog) but it's all good stuff (and, mostly fun!) so it's keeping me sane. 

I've sort of hit, what I like to call a "behavorial wall" lately, except that wall is really like a mountain that I just kept sliding down. This week, so far, has been good. Last week, not so much. 

I managed to line up multiple spankings (for different offenses), and much more. I don't know why my behavior got so bad for those few days (stress? I don't know) but the good news is that I'm better now, and that's what's important. I'm back to my old, happy, self and I feel so much better. I guess I needed that "meltdown", as stupid as it sounds.

A few exciting (and not so exciting) things going on lately:

  • My Spanking Implements Guide will soon be featured on Cane-IAC.com. For those that don't know, CaneIAC is the spanking implement site that I recommended on my Spanking Implement Guide entry. I'm excited. 
  • Our new site is really coming along. The forum feature (which I love!) will launch this weekend. Stay tuned for important updates.
  • I had to start my challenge over- completely. As devastating as that is (and it took me awhile to accept!) it was completely deserved.
  • I survived my first trip without our son! My husband and I took a vacation recently (our first alone since our son was born 16 months ago!) and as hesitant (and heartbroken) as I was to leave him, we all survived. :)
  • I got soap in my mouth last week and it was seriously awful. Never. again.
Overall, we're doing great. It feels so good to be "back to myself". I hope everyone is doing well and if you live in the northeastern USA please stay safe with all these storms coming through- we are praying for you!

xoxo,
Chelsea





11 comments:

  1. I'm glad to here from you Chelsea, sorry you had a bad week. Although it does hel the rest of us to feel normal. ;)

    I can't wait for the new site.

    Be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to read your update, Chelsea. I just happen to be on line and saw you had a post up. I am glad you were able to get away for a little while. I am sorry about the spankings and the set back with your challenge, but also glad to read you are feeling better and good this week. Congrats on your implement review being featured and look forward to seeing your new site soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soap in the mouth is something we agreed would never be used as a consequence. But we are newbies, I hope that never changes.
    Sorry you have to start your challenge over, but you did make it three months didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are only human. As long as you learn from the mistakes and melt down then that is what truly matters. You will get there. I have read every part of tour blogg and of you hoh. They are like books to me. So much info. Me and my man are new at this and the blogg helps so much. Not to make matters worse on u but pretty happy with my self it has been 4 weeks since my last spanking and only grounded once. This is because of you and I know if I can do it so can u. Good luck hoping to join the social network soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear that you are feeling better and back to your 'old' sunny self. So sorry you had to start your challenge over Chels but after everything you've been through, I think you really did need the meltdown to just sorta reset. Sending positive energy your way - you WILL make your year challenge!

    It is hard leaving your little one for the first time but you and Clint both needed the time away and you all survived your separation. :)

    Looking forward to the new site.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you back Chelsea :) Sorry you had a bad week last week. I'll take note of the soap being awful though, he has not tried that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chelsea, glad to hear from you, thank you for the update.

    I am sorry for your bad week, the spankings and the challenge, but am so glad you are now feeling much better and back to your normal self.

    Glad you were able to get away for a few days together alone - and that everyone survived :)

    Congrats on your implement review guide being featured. That's wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chelsea,

    Oh man.. your struggles just kinda pinched my heart when I read it. I am so glad you are feeling more like yourself. I would imagine the amount of stress you have been under both emotionally, and with things going on outside your home contributed alot (if not all) to the melt down. (I call it losing my cookies).

    Take a deep breath. You are such an amazing woman...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry you had such a hard time lately. I def. understand having a rule breaking meltdown. I am waiting for discipline now for a similar occurence. I did go 61 days without any punishment but then hit that wall and am working my way back up. You truely inspire many of us to do better and to challenge ourselves with our behavior challenges. For this I thank you! I will be staring my challenge over again but I know that we all make mistakes and bad choices sometimes, buthow we handle that will make such a difference. Thank you for sharing something so personal. You are an amazing person and an inspiration to many.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi chelsea
    Really sorry about the challenge hope you are not letting that get you down. I am really looking forward to going on the new site can you let us know how - maybe you have I have just been out of touch for a while. Congrats on your review good for you. I had just finished a message to you when I saw this great to have you back you really made me feel better with this post - I have been really bad recently as well - but at least you are in a position of being held accountable to put things right I know its my own fault I am not - will not go on about that!! But this just confirms something more in my head
    Regards and be good Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH NO!! I'm so sorry you had to start your challenge over! I have faith in you that you can do it this time though! I'm glad to hear this week is going better. I wasn't thinking too clearly last week either--must be a bug going around. Hopefully life will slow down for you soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete