I've sort of hit, what I like to call a "behavorial wall" lately, except that wall is really like a mountain that I just kept sliding down. This week, so far, has been good. Last week, not so much.
I managed to line up multiple spankings (for different offenses), and much more. I don't know why my behavior got so bad for those few days (stress? I don't know) but the good news is that I'm better now, and that's what's important. I'm back to my old, happy, self and I feel so much better. I guess I needed that "meltdown", as stupid as it sounds.
A few exciting (and not so exciting) things going on lately:
- My Spanking Implements Guide will soon be featured on Cane-IAC.com. For those that don't know, CaneIAC is the spanking implement site that I recommended on my Spanking Implement Guide entry. I'm excited.
- Our new site is really coming along. The forum feature (which I love!) will launch this weekend. Stay tuned for important updates.
- I had to start my challenge over- completely. As devastating as that is (and it took me awhile to accept!) it was completely deserved.
- I survived my first trip without our son! My husband and I took a vacation recently (our first alone since our son was born 16 months ago!) and as hesitant (and heartbroken) as I was to leave him, we all survived. :)
- I got soap in my mouth last week and it was seriously awful. Never. again.
Overall, we're doing great. It feels so good to be "back to myself". I hope everyone is doing well and if you live in the northeastern USA please stay safe with all these storms coming through- we are praying for you!