Well, it's official! Learning Domestic Discipline is now a website!!!
We really can't believe this day is finally here. After many months of extremely hard work, many times of staying up all night and countless hours..our new site is now up!
Our new site URL will now be http://www.learningdd.com
First, there is a lot that you need to know. But, we'll try to keep this short.
- Starting on January 1st, 2013 both the Learning Domestic Discipline blog and the Knowing Your Roles will be redirected to our new site.
- The new site is completely free.
- There are areas of the new site that are still under construction. We are hoping to have those up and running within the next few months. Some sections (like the comments/questions section) will be up within the next 2 weeks. Other sections (like the HOH Headquarters and DD Wives Club) will be up in a couple of months.
- Right now the site is not compatible with most MOBILE browsers. We will be creating a mobile version of the site to be compatible with mobile browsers within the next 30 days.
- The site is, however, compatible with all internet browsers including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and more.
- The new site may take some getting used to, and we fully understand that. However, we hope that you'll find that it is much easier to use and organized as opposed to our current blog formats.
We are so thankful, and grateful, for all of you. We truly hope that you love our new site as much as we do.
If you have any questions, comments, problems, or need anything please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the contact button at the top of our new site.
Thank you all for the overwhelming support, encouragement, kind words, readership, and much much more. This is an amazing community that we are so proud to be a part of.
Clint & Chelsea