When I first started my blog I never imagined that this would be a way to truly meet friends. However, in the almost year that my blog has been in existence I have made some great friendships, learned a lot, laughed a lot, and I have grown close to many of you. I greatly appreciate those who read my blog, whether you agree with me or not. The countless number of emails and comments I get saying how much people love my blog make all this worthwhile, and I'm truly grateful for the friendships I've made along the way.
So, with that being said- thank you everyone!
A few months back I was nominated for a different blog award but the "rules" were the same (list facts about yourself and nominate other blogs) so if you would like to read that post as well you can check it out here.
Onto the rules: List 7 facts about yourself and nominate 7 other bloggers.
Seven Random Facts:
- I'm now officially the mom of a ONE year old! Our son turned 1 yesterday, and his birthday was perfect. I can't believe it's been an entire year already!
- I just bought The Excellent Wife on my Kindle, and I can't wait to start reading it. I don't know what it is about books lately, but seriously ever since I bought my Kindle I've been buying like 3 a week. Needless to say, I have lots of reading to catch up on! :-)
- Speaking of books..I'm writing one! It should be released in the fall. Stay tuned. :-)
- Without my iPhone I honestly don't know what I would do. I guess that's an addiction?
- I'm 1 week into my no spanking challenge! One down, 51 to go!
- My favorite food is Thai food, and my husband and I literally eat Thai food at least once everywhere we travel too. We also eat it several times a month locally- we are addicted!
- I love taking pictures. I have over 4,000 on my iPhone right now just waiting to be sent to the computer and ordered into prints. I don't know where my giant photography interest came from all the sudden but I think it has something to do with having a baby. I just want to capture every moment of his life.
Seven Blog Nominees
Click on the name of the blog to open the blog in a new tab. These are in no particular order, by the way.
Thank you all for reading, supporting, making me laugh, and becoming my support system and friends.
PS: In an upcoming entry I'm going to "interview" my husband for everyone! What questions would you like to see asked? :-) Email or leave it in the comments.